Information We Collect
The information we collect from our users includes:
- Personal information such as name, email address, and location.
- Technical information such as device type, IP address, and browser type.
- Usage information such as the pages visited and the frequency of visits to our website.
How We Use the Information
The information we collect is used to:
- Provide a better user experience on our website.
- Communicate with users about our services and promotions.
- Improve the functionality and security of our website.
We do not sell or rent the personal information of our users to any third party. However, we may share your information with third parties in the following circumstances:
- To comply with legal requirements such as a court order or subpoena.
- To enforce our policies or to protect our rights and the rights of our users.
We use industry-standard security measures to protect the personal information of our users. This includes secure servers, firewalls, and encryption of sensitive information. Despite these measures, we cannot guarantee the security of your information as no method of transmission over the internet is 100% secure.
Changes to This Policy
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy at any time. If we make any changes, we will update the policy on our website and notify our users by email. By continuing to use our website after the changes, you agree to the revised policy.
Who we share your data with
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.